Disable TouchPad Notebook HP Probook 4421s

 on Saturday, May 19, 2012  

Ever felt annoyed with your notebook Touchpad?

Want to know how to disable your touchpad?

For those of you who are accustomed to using the TouchPad, this paper may not be useful, but for those who are more familiar with the mouse like me, maybe this article can be a little help, because after the experience I can disable TouchPad, my activities in terms of typing using the Notebook can be helped.


Just because the touchpad is not disabled, sometimes I was annoyed with my HP notebook TouchPad Probook 4421s, (I prefer to use a regular mouse with USB connection, due to better use). What is clear is by using a regular mouse, I find it rare or even no longer have one push.

But although I have used a regular mouse, touchpad not disabled because, ultimately our hands often accidentally be on or attached to the touchpad so often sliding pointer, in which circumstances it is very annoying when typing our activities.

When the palms of our hands against the TouchPad we so often shift the pointer on keystrokes, so what happens is for a set of unorganized, because often move the pointer itself.

Finally I was looking for a way to disable TouchPad in google, but have not been met in accordance with my notebook HP Probook 4421s, most of the existing single article, only for Toshiba laptops. Then I tried to look at the drivers copian from the store.

Apparently there is software to disable the touchpad on the notebook, with SynapticsPointing Device, after I installed the Synaptics Pointing Device TouchPad finally managed to disabled so that when I am typing on a keyboard Notebook despite our palms against the touchpad, the pointer still not moving.

For those of you who have the same problem please download the Synaptics Pointing Device Touchpad here to disable. and to activate (enable) or off (disable) just press two times the indicator lights located on the upper left hand corner on your Proobook Hp Notebook Touchpad.
Disable TouchPad Notebook HP Probook 4421s 4.5 5 ione-bacero Saturday, May 19, 2012 Ever felt annoyed with your notebook Touchpad ? Want to know how to disable your touchpad ? For those of you who are accust...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tank's for your's attention, i will reply soon. thank's

Powered by Blogger.