addurl for blogspot in bing

 on Wednesday, May 09, 2012  


hi bloggers
This second time I work especial feed redirect, this time I try to yahoo, I try to go to http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/index.php but it was expensive, we must pay (sorry if wrong, but my understanding translate the writings of pay) .... money from which,







eventually my intention, to feed into yahoo, keep trying at Bing, apparently free here,
 
ok! then I click on sign up with windows LiveID, if you already have an account at hotmail, or LiveID, just click on the webmaster sign in, because I do not have an account there the only option so just sign up.

we will be given a form of bing, fill it according to our identity, according to it, after the field completed just click on the button "I accept"
after that we will go to the webmaster Center with our account data to verify our web, there are three options for how to verify website or blog, just select the one according to your taste. to verify how I will discuss in subsequent posts.  

This may be useful, in case there are mistakes please correct than you.

see also :post feed redirect url

addurl for blogspot in bing 4.5 5 ione-bacero Wednesday, May 09, 2012 h i bloggers This second time I work especial feed redirect , this time I try to yahoo , I try to go to http://siteexplorer.se...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tank's for your's attention, i will reply soon. thank's

Powered by Blogger.